6 March 2011

Amber trip

My end of the week was perfect. I got the opportunity to visit the jewellery exhibition which called "Amber trip". It was a good experience to me because like I said before I love jewellery and I try to make it by myself.  I saw lots of wonderful rings, ear rings, bracelets, necklaces and so on. I couldn't resist so I bought few very beautiful things which are made from amber. I always thought that amber is for older women, but I was wrong because nowadays designers create modern and very interesting things.
I've got not so much photos because I couldn't use any camera.






Can you believe that those roses are made from amber?




So and this is my bought things brooch, ear rings and ring. Doesn't the brooch look like made from gold? 
Next time I will try to match it to my outfit.

No comments:

Post a Comment